DeepDive Equity Research is the new firm run by Rod Bourgeois and focused on high-conviction stock calls backed by in-depth research on enterprise tech sector shifts and stock-specific controversies (which are outlined in our newly-available Industry Framework report).
Introduction to DeepDive: Click here to view a 3-minute video presentation that introduces DeepDive Equity Research.
To become a paid subscriber to our detailed research, click here to contact us. To become a free subscriber to our Highlights Reports, click here to sign up online.
- Limited client base, enabling time for deep and unchartered research on:
- Industry controversies & secular changes
- Stocks rendered mis-valued by changes
- Deep industry and equity research experience
- Proprietary pattern recognition of stock & fundamental tendencies
- Access to distinctive industry network
- Proven financial modeling and metrics analyses
- Major IT services firms: Accenture, CSC, CGI, Cognizant, Infosys, TCS,
- Services units of hardware firms: IBM Global Services, HP/EDS, Dell, Xerox
- Processing/BPO firms: ADP, Paychex, Genpact
- Enterprise software firms: Select stocks evaluated opportunistically
- Highlights Reports (sample research)
- Subscription to detailed research
- Client consultation (limited client base)
- Bespoke research
- FINRA registered, with full compliance
- Payment options include cash, CSA, or direct trading
- Sales and admin services by IRC
- Client access to research material on this website or via email